Soursop Leaf- 100 leaves
Harvested with love on the lush island of Jamaica our Soursop leaves come in a dried loose leaf. The leaves carry high antioxidant properties which makes this healing herb a potent remedy for many ailments in the body.
Many people also use the leaves of the soursop fruit tree to make soursop tea. Soursop is also called graviola, so the drink may also be referred to as graviola tea or Soursop leaf benefits:
- Strengthens immune system
- Stress reliever that may assist you in getting a blessed rest
- herbal medicine use soursop fruit and graviola tree leaves to treat stomach ailments
- fever, parasitic infections, hypertension and rheumatism.
- It’s used as a sedative, as well. But claims of the fruit’s anti-cancer properties have attracted the most attention.
One dried leaf can be used in 1 cup of hot water and steeped for 5 minutes in a sealed or covered container, depending on your desired potency
These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product does not intend to treat or prevent any disease.